Do you enjoy riding but want to do more? Do you want to give something back to the community whilst doing something you enjoy? Would you be willing to spare a couple of hours in the evenings or weekends each week to help your local community? Do you want to put your riding skill to good use? Are as passionate about motorcycling and road safety as we are? If the answer then we need you.
You would be required to:
- Have or be working towards a recognised advanced motorcycle qualification
- Have access to a computer and a mobile phone
- Have some basic IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft office
- Provide a minimum level of cover each month
- Promote a positive image of the charity and motorcycling to the general public
- Demonstrate professional riding practices at all times in line with our Safe Riding Policy
For further information feel free to contact us.