We are able to receive donations through:
- Cheques provided to us
- Cheques paid directly into our bank account
- Direct Bank Transfers to our bank account
- The donation button on our website
- Cash donations handed directly to our volunteers
- Cash raised at events held for us
Please don’t forget to Gift Aid your donation!
It makes your donation even more valuable to us, at no extra cost to you!
We Are A Charity
As a registered Charity, we have to comply with the requirements of the Charity Commission as well as ensuring that we are both honest and transparent with our donors.
To that end we have agreed a way of handling donations that meets these objectives.
When a volunteer attends any fund raising activity and is handed a donation that is not in a sealed Cornwall Bloodbikes collection pot, they will place the money into a tamper proof bag and seal it.